All the content provided on CIBERMOD.COM is believed to be posted within the terms of the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.). Moreover, CIBERMOD.COM complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and we must respond to all copyright infringement notices under its terms.
If your intellectual rights were violated by submitting your copyrighted material on Technifiser.com, and you want to remove this material from our website, it is necessary to provide a copyright infringement claim that must include the following information:
• evidence (under penalty of perjury) of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• contact information so that we may contact you including a valid email address;
• location of URL(s) where an example of the copyrighted work can be viewed and at least one URL of the allegedly infringing material on Technifiser.com;
• statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• statement (under penalty of perjury) that the information in the notification is accurate.
Your copyright infringement claim must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed and sent to email@example.com
Our specialists will need to check all provided information, so an email response may come back to you in 5 working days.